Monday, February 17, 2014

Good Morning!

Lately Jackson has not been sleeping well, at all. It just seems to be getting worse not better. The last two nights I felt like I spent the night comforting him in his crib, then walking to bed and walking right back. After two nights of this and him waking up about every hour the nights before, I was exhausted. 

So last night when I'd already gotten up about twenty times in two hours I decides I was just going to swaddle him and put him in his swing. He can't be swaddled in his crib anymore because he rolls over and it's not the best for him to sleep in his swing because his back isn't flat and he snores more. Well I put him in his swing and got him to sleep. 

I woke up about four hours later and almost panicked, he was sleeping and was just fine thank goodness. It was so nice to get four hours of sleep in a row! Maybe there is light at the end of this long, long, long tunnel after all.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Your little guy is a cutie! I hope you're getting more both getting more rest now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has gotten so much better now. Thank goodness! Thank you also for returning the visit :)

      Delete