Monday, February 3, 2014

3 months!

Jackson turned three months on Friday! He celebrated by rolling from his back to his tummy to his back to his tummy and almost back to his back again. At that point I picked him up because he was getting really cranky. 

It's been a lot harder to be a mom than I ever thought it would be. Especially at first! Sometimes, I seriously thought I couldn't do it. Everything that I read or was told, said that the first three months are especially hard. I just kept praying that we would make it to that magical three month mark. We did! And it really is getting so much better everyday.

I love him so much more everyday. His personality is really staring to show (less of the stubborn cranky part of his personality thank goodness!). He babbles and talks, blows spit and smiles, grabs his toys and our hands, and loves being around lots of people. He's a little social butterfly. We love him so much and are so thankful to have him in our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment